I’ve been reading a lot on pickling and canning the last couple of weeks and I thought you might be interested in a couple of other blogs I found helpful, funny, interesting or all three.
1. Starving off the Land -“My week of pickling dangerously” – One of my favorite on-going blogs to follow
2. Serious Eats – Garlic Dill Pickles – Great site for recipes of all kinds
3. The Smitten Kitchen – bread and butter pickles – A very sophisticated blog on all things food. Great recipes fantastic pictures
4. Hunter Angler Garderner Cook, Sunchoke Pickles – This blog is everything about living off the land, hunting and fishing. Great recipes
5. david lebovitz – Moroccan Preserved Lemons – This is probably my favorite blog, I’m not sure why, maybe it is just nicely designed.