|Jughandle’s Pork Loin||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 hour 15 mins
Total time: 1 hour 25 mins
Moist tender, melt in your mouth, slow roasted Pork Loin
- One Pork 1/2 Loin
- 4 T McCormick’s Lemon Pepper
- 2 T Olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic- smashed (optional)
- Pre-heat conventional oven to 235 deg F
- Wash and pat dry Pork Loin
- Rub Lemon Pepper over entire loin
- heat olive oil to smoke point in heavy pan or skillet
- add garlic to pan
- sear the loin quickly until brown on all sides
- put loin on roasting pan fat side up
- insert oven save temperature probe in largest part of loin
- put loin in oven and cook until internal temperature reads 129 deg F.
- Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil
- Rest for at least 20 mins
- Internal temperature should now read over 140 deg F.
- Slice and eat while still warm.
Serving size: 6 oz Calories: 373.2 Fat: 17.7 g Saturated fat: 6.2 g Unsaturated fat: 9.6 g Carbohydrates: .1 g Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 50. g Cholestrol: 143.3 mg
This recipe assumes a 3-4 lb loin. Internal cooking temperature is the key to the success of this dish. Cooking to over 150 deg F will produce a dry flavorless piece of meat.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe