- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- Canola oil for frying
- 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1/4 t kosher salt more to taste
- 2 eaches Large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 Cs Panko breadcrumbs Japanese breadcrumbs
- 2 eaches firm ripe avocados cut into 1/2 inch wedges
1. Pour oil to depth of 1 1/2 inches in a medium saucepan or Dutch oven. Heat to 375° over medium-high heat.
2. Meanwhile, combine flour and salt in a shallow plate. Put eggs and panko in separate shallow plates. Dip avocado wedges in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg, and then dredge in panko to coat.
3. Fry avocado wedges, in batches, 30 to 60 seconds or until golden brown, and drain on paper towels. Place on a baking sheet in a 200° oven to keep warm while frying remaining wedges. Sprinkle with additional salt to taste.
Servings Per Recipe: 6 Servings
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14.2g
- Cholesterol: 61.7mg
- Sodium: 431.7mg
- Total Carbs: 20.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.3g
- Protein: 6.1g