I almost hate to post vegetarian recipes because they seem too easy – jughandle
- Prep Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 t Olive Oil
- 14 ozes Firm Tofu crumbled
- 1 1/2 ts
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 10 ozes canned or frozen corn
- 6 Cs Fresh baby spinach leaves
- 8 small flour or corn tortillas warmed
- 3/4 c Goat Cheese crumbled
- 3/4 c Salsa
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the tofu, chili powder, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the corn. Cook, tossing, until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Toss until wilted.
- Fill the tortillas with the tofu mixture, goat cheese, and salsa.
This recipe comes from Realsimple.com
Servings Per Recipe:
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 646mg
- Total Carbs: 46g
- Dietary Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 18g