This stuff is great on everything from beef to tofu. Try variations on this classic recipe - jughandle
- Prep Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 c Packed fresh Italian parsley
- 2 Clove Garlic
- 1/4 c Fresh Oregano or 2 tsp dried
- 1/2 c Olive Oil
- 1/4 c Sherry or wine vinegar
- 1 t kosher salt
- 1/4 t ground black pepper
- 1/4 t chili powder or red pepper flakes
- Finely chop the parsley, fresh oregano, and garlic (or process in a food processor several pulses).
- Place in a small bowl.
- Stir in the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Adjust seasonings.
- Use immediately or refrigerate. If chilled, return to room temperature before serving.
- Can keep for a few days.
- Serves 4.
Also try substituting cilantro, watercress, or arugula for the parsley or oregano – jug