Chicken covered with jalapenos and cream cheese then wrapped in bacon and grilled? What's not to like? - jughandle
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 8 chicken tenders pounded flat and cut in two
- 3 ozes package of softened cream cheese
- 1 jalapeno peppers or more finely chopped
- 8 Slices bacon cut in half
- Dab 1/2 teaspoon (more or less) of cream cheese on top of each chicken tender.
- Sprinkle a 1/4 teaspoon of peppers over cream cheese. Adjust for the amount of heat you like.
- Fold or roll chicken to enclose cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap each roll with one piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Grill until bacon is brown and crispy on both sides.
- Be sure to remove your hands from the plate quickly, these are going to move fast!
Note: try using a zip lock bag to pound your chicken, it will contain all of the mess – jug
Recipe and pictures are from Salad-in-a-jar.com - http://www.salad-in-a-jar.com/family-recipes/bacon-wrapped-jalapeno-chicken-bites