I found this recipe while looking for something light to make for my mother for Mother’s Day. It was a hit and was easy, fast, and inexpensive to make. I did make one change. I substituted real whipping cream for the cool whip kind and renamed it “Dole Pineapple Angel Food Cake And Berry Recipe“- Jughandle
Pineapple Angel Food Berry Cake
What You Will Need:
- 20 ounce Pineapple 1 can of Dole Crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 5.1 ounce Jello instant vanilla pudding One 5.1 ounce package of dry mix
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream whip to stiff peaks
- 1 angel food cake cut into 3 layers
- 2 pints strawberries Fresh
- 1 pint blueberries Fresh
- In a clean cold mixing bowl whip 1 pint of heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- Mix pineapple and dry pudding in medium bowl.
- Fold 1/2 of the whip cream into the pudding mix.
- Fold the remaining whip cream and mix gently don't worry about leaving streaks try not so to deflate the whipping cream.
- Stack cake layers on plate, spreading pudding mixture between layers and on top of cake.
- Be creative, this is your chance to make it pretty. Any thing will be nice. My dog Raizin can do better than I did.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with the strawberries and blueberries and/or any berries you'd like.