This is so easy anyone can do it. I've even made wedding cakes out of this cheesecake recipe - jughandle
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
1 hour, 5 min
For the crust:
For the Cake:
- 4 8 oz packages of Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese softened
- 1 c Sugar
- 1 t vanilla or 1 vanilla bean
- 4 whole Eggs
- Fruit to garnish
- Cheesecake recipe method:
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX graham Cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter in food processor for 10 secs or 3-4 pulses
- PREPARE a 9″ cake pan or spring-form pan by cutting a piece of parchment paper for the bottom. Grease the pan then grease and the parchment.
- PRESS graham cracker mixture onto the bottom of 9-inch springform pan or 9″ cake pan and tamp down with the bottom of a flat glass
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- POUR cream cheese mixture over crust in pan.
- BAKE 55 min. or until center is almost set.
- LOOSEN cake from rim of pan by releasing the spring form or cutting around the edge with a knife
- COOL before removing rim or turning out cake from cake pan.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours.
- GARNISH with sliced fruit
- Serves 12
Servings Per Recipe: 12 Servings
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 34.4g
- Cholesterol: 158.3mg
- Sodium: 317.1mg
- Total Carbs: 31.3g
- Dietary Fiber: .3g
- Protein: 8.2g