This recipe is a great way to use left over mashed potatoes for breakfast the next day - jug
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 c Mashed potatoes left overs are great to use
- 4 ozes shredded cheese of your choice
- 4 Eggs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400, and put your cast iron (muffin) pan into the oven to heat up.
- When hot, drop a teaspoon of butter into each one.
- Roll your potatoes into balls, then press into preheated pan and hollow out, pushing the potatoes up along the sides.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until starting to brown.
- Loosen the sides (this will help later), sprinkle in a little cheese, and crack and egg into each potato cup.
- Bake until the egg whites are set, and
- serve immediately, sprinkled with salt and pepper.
This recipe and pictures come from “Hey, that tastes good!”