Kathy sent us her Meatless Monday recipe list and this is the first one.
Meatless Hash and Eggs posted by CrissyBear - 6/2/11
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking sprayover medium heat
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl and mix to create potato mixture.
- Add potato mixture to pan and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until potato mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Form 4 (3-inch) indentations in potato mixture using the back of a spoon.
- Break 1 egg into each indentation.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes or until eggs are done.
- This recipe serves 4 – or 2 meat deprived people (1 egg and 1 cup potato mixture).
- PointsPlus™ Value = 7
- Source: Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast Weeknight Meals