- Cheesecake recipe method:
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX graham Cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter in food processor for 10 secs or 3-4 pulses
- PREPARE a 9″ cake pan or spring-form pan by cutting a piece of parchment paper for the bottom. Grease the pan then grease and the parchment.
- PRESS graham cracker mixture onto the bottom of 9-inch springform pan or 9″ cake pan and tamp down with the bottom of a flat glass
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- POUR cream cheese mixture over crust in pan.
- BAKE 55 min. or until center is almost set.
- LOOSEN cake from rim of pan by releasing the spring form or cutting around the edge with a knife
- COOL before removing rim or turning out cake from cake pan.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours.
- GARNISH with sliced fruit
- Serves 16
Recipe - Classic Philadelphia Cheesecake
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs or other cookies eg: shortbread, Oreo, etc
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 32 oz Creamcheese 4-8 oz. each PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix crumbs, butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar until combined; press firmly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until just blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is almost set, about 55 minutes. Loosen cake from the pan rim; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.