provided by Mittie Wooden
If you like Pickles and who doesn’t, you have to try this Pickle Dip Recipe. My sister-in-law Mittie shared this recipe on facebook and it sounds great. It makes 3 cups which should feed a party. If you need a smaller or even larger batch, use the servings controls on the menu to increase of decrease and voilà the quantities all change.
Dill Pickle Dip
What You Will Need:
- 2 c diced dill pickles
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 c chopped green onion
- 1/4 c dill pickle juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Mix together the cream cheese, pickle juice, garlic, pepper, and Old Bay seasoning until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the chopped pickles. Refrigerate for an hour before serving. Delicious on crackers, or potato chips. If making chip dip I like to chop the pickles very finely, but for crackers a little bigger chunks is nice.
- Last Step: Don't forget to share!
- Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too! Tell them you found it on the Fat Farm